This information was compiled with the
assistance of our parents
Below is information to help you and your child have a smooth transition to Nursery
1. Check your child’s jotter to read their link chart and collect any artwork etc. produced during the session.
2. Remember to take wellie boots for outdoor play. Leave on the rack at door and collect again at home time, allowing room for others.
3. Outdoor play takes place at every session, summer or winter. Please ensure your child has appropriate clothing for messy, wet, cold weather and also sunhat when appropriate.
4. There are several special days throughout the year, e.g. Fun days, Halloween, Colour Days, Fundraisers etc. Please refer to the’ Bulletin Board’ on our website to keep you informed.
5. Feedback forms will be issued at several stages of your child’s development. Please return the tear off portion as requested. Your feedback is important to us. Governing bodies also request this information. E.g. Care Inspectorate. HMIe. Development Worker, etc.
6. Play-packs, Physical Bag and Song Bag are available to take home. Please ask a member of staff. Remember to return them so other people can enjoy them too.